Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last post about trip to Russia

Trip home started at 5:30 am on Tuesday, Oct. 12 and ended at 8:30 pm Tuesday, Oct 12 with the losing of the nine hours I lost on the trip over. I was very tried by the time I got to Sioux Falls, SD.

Discovered in Atlanta that my luggage was not there and probably still in Moscow. Fill out a lost luggage form in Sioux Falls. Well the luggage came on Wednesday night through JFK. They broken the lock which Kerry said was the lock that the TSC people had a key for and almost repacked the whole suitcase. Everything came through ok except for two globe candies for Conrad and David.

I had to be on Campus at 8:30 Wednesday morning. Needles to say I crashed about 2pm. Went home and rested for an hour. On Thursday I crashed at about 3:30 but had 1 1/2 hours of lab left to do. On Wednesday night I finally got to sleep most of the night so Friday was a much better day.

Thank you Kerry for a great visit. Thanks Jakes for putting up with "Grandma".

No comments:

Post a Comment