Friday, October 1, 2010

First roadblock

This morning I was to start my trip to Russia. However when I arrived at the airport, I was told that the plane needed a part that would arrive around 8 am which meant that the flight would not take off until around 9 am. This was a problem because my flight to Moscow was scheduled to leave Minneapolis at 10:30 and my first flight would not arrive until 10:03. Since this was the only fight to Moscow on Friday I had to reschedule for Saturday, Oct. 2. Need less to say I was not a happy camper however God had different plans for me then I had. We (Jim and I) came home and I worked on things for on campus when I get back later in October. So it worked out better than I first thought. Now I don't have to do this things in Russia.

So we will try it again tomorrow. My daughter can still meet me in Moscow on Sunday which I thought would be a problem but it worked out ok also.

I leave at 7 am fly to Mimmeapolis, 10:30 am to Moscow with a plane change at JFK in New York. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment